Friday, August 1, 2008

Uh...

I honestly have no idea what in the hell is going on with this. As far as I can tell, it's a fantasy about a lady living in the mystical world of Bedazzlement, who then uses various forms of gem-world superpowers to defend her realm, and then she spits some fly rhymes based on the movie "Willow" along with some video game sounds.

Before you ask where I even found this, a lady on THR used the word "Bedazzled", and that made me interested to see if I could find any funny Bedazzler photos, which I did. That quest led me to this, and despite not wanting to watch, I just couldn't tear myself away. This is easily the weirdest thing that I have seen this year, which is saying a lot. I would say enjoy, but I am not sure if that is possible. Instead, I will just say that you should be bedazzled.

4 comments:

katdish said...

Uh....yeah. That's pretty sucktacular. Also, I think that chick's a dude.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I can say it backward too.... wow.

Somebody ate some funny mushrooms, I think.

Toby said...

Damn. I knew I should have gotten high tonight.

J.R.Shirley said...

No, the chick has the weird little pouch some women have.