Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Breaky-Break.


So, with starting the new job and all, I am going to take a break from blogging for a couple of weeks. I know this will likely produce riots, but I just gots to take care of biznass, because abject poverty kind of sucks.
Mostly this means that I have to get used to going to bed at a decent hour so I can get up without my first thought rotating around how the cold embrace of death would be preferable to waking up at 5:30. Also, I have to get used to the fact that khaki pants, tucked in shirts and a cap-free dome are now a fact of life for me. It's a far cry from my usual ensemble of flippy-flops and shorts, but again, poverty sucks.
Anyhoo, once I get used to it, I will get busy with some new hilarity, such as it is. If some magnificent event or idea comes down the pike, I might make a post here or there, but past that, lets call September 1 the relaunch of TWWOT.

By the by, any readers that are into Facebook are more than welcome to become my pals. Just mention that you got the link from here so I won't delete you. Here be the link:
Mahalo.

2 comments:

Toby said...

I feel your pain. Students come back tomorrow, but I don't have to actually teach them real material until Monday, which gives me the weekend (read as, Sunday night) to get all my shit together. Yay.

Anonymous said...

YaY for Timbo! No more Poverty.... but I don't believe the Kakhis and a tucked in shrit stuff, I will need proof!