So, I have some random thoughts I would enjoy sharing. Here they are in handy list form:
1. I hate February. Every bad thing that has ever happened to me happened in February.
2. I just bought a new TV and it rules. All Hail Television.
3. I also bought a new Wii to go with my new TV. All Hail the Wii.
4. Tax refunds are awesome.
5. Tax debits are decidedly less awesome.
6. Seriously, my new TV is pretty awesome.
7. I use the word "awesome" way too much.
8. I invited my mother and step-dad over for a Wii party, largely to demonstrate how awesome my new TV and Wii are.
9. Dang it, there I go again with the "awesome".
10. You know a word I should use more often that I like? Nebulous. Nebulous is a great word.
11. You know what word I hate? Scrumptious. I really, really hate that word.
12. This might be the lamest post on TWWoT ever in the history of TWWoT. Seriously.
Here is a funny picture to try and redeem myself after subjecting you to this garbage..
Ha. Emo kids are funny looking....